Sunday 23 June 2013

Bull's Eye

Hello again everybody!
Remember way back to the very first post "The Start of the Beginning: About Me" ?
Remember I told you that I would be starting archery somewhere in mid-June? Now look at the calendar. Yesterday was my second week at archery, and I forgot to post. Last week too.
Archery goes on for two hours, half four until half six. It's absolutely awesome and great fun!
Anyway, we were practising firing at a small target from a distance. I got it on my second arrow, and I was really proud of myself! Yay! Oh, and my teachers told me some stories like when they shoot at keyrings and polo mints from 90 metres (or something like that...)! Also, they told me that if someone slices an arrow with another arrow, the leader/head person owes them a drink. But it doesn't really work out in your favour, because an arrow cost more than €4, usually around €30 or something. So that's actually 26 euros down the drain.
I probably won't do so anyway, so I'm quite safe for now! Moving on, there's a picture too, of the little circle I fired at. Just so you know that I actually did it, because I couldn't believe it myself!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, well done! We are very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a tiny target! Congrats for getting a bullseye! I wish I could do archery! You're amazing at it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Laura, and I'm sure you could start archery sometime, it's great fun! Again, thank you so very much! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...