Saturday 29 June 2013

Another Little Blog

Hello again everyone! I am back!
I just wanted to say, I created a blog with my friend Maeve Kelehan. It's called Amazing Animals, and, you guessed it, it's about animals!
We are just going to write about animals and stuff. You know, all different types of unusual and amazing animals that we come across. Also, we are going to have Pages of Honour for two of our favourite animals, a sloth for Maeve and I chose armadillos. Just because they are so cute when they are little baby armadillos!
Anyway....we are just going to be blogging every day, taking turns. Maeve one day, I'm the next. By far, we just have my introduction up.
So if you want to check out our blog, here is the link:
unusual-amazing-animals.blogspot.com
Enjoy the show then, and don't throw the popcorn at the monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...