Friday 7 June 2013

Walking With Nature

Taking an evening stroll through a park with your family means great fun, fresh air and many, many pictures of flowers. And occasionally, you get a lovely sight of a family of swans or ducks, or whatever other animals live in the pond nearby. Even picturesque scenery is a wonderful opportunity to get your phone camera skills up to scratch! And what do you do when you have too many of those photos? Well, I post them on my blog. Here are some of many, many of the aforementioned photographs I took in Bushy Park yesterday!
(Oh, yes, I forgot to mention something strange just happened and here it is. This is supposed to have been published on Wednesday - it was - and I decided to update something, and now, it's published today, before the other posts, which is strange! That's all I really have to say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...